|View printer-friendly version|
ServAssure and WorkAssure are part of the ARRIS Assurance solutions portfolio for monitoring and managing customer service and subscriber experiences. Each is available as a separate module, but can be integrated in a full-service approach to field service management.
"ARRIS Assurance solutions provide unmatched insight and management for customer service operations in the complex multiscreen environment, thanks to our deep expertise in devices and technology for the cloud, network, and home," said
Wi-Fi has become a necessity in today's multiscreen home environment, with more services working across more devices connected to the wireless home network… but the variety of devices in each home provides a unique challenge for service providers looking to deliver seamless experiences to their subscribers.
Common problems like buffering, choppy online videos, and slow download/upload speeds are primary call drivers that consume resources and operating revenue. ARRIS addresses the problem by constantly improving the Wi-Fi experience and visibility into the home, with powerful tools that let technicians navigate this new environment and the increasingly complex service architecture.
ServeAssure Wi-Fi Solutions offer assistance with initial Wi-Fi installation and trouble calls.
Highlights of ServAssure Wi-Fi Solution
- Validates customer experience through whole home Wi-Fi coverage and performance testing of Wi-Fi throughput
- Facilitates process-driven installations to reduce the number of No Trouble Found (NTF) Wi-Fi devices and repeat truck rolls
- Captures a snapshot of the installation for baselining and future troubleshooting needs to reduce Mean-time-to-Restore (MTTR)
WorkAssure Mobile solves complexity and access challenges for technicians by offering a unified mobile app that helps them manage installation, scheduling, and more from their device of choice, wherever they are.
Highlights of WorkAssure Mobile
- Centralizes and streamlines workflow management, from scheduling to notifications, navigation, and more
- Provides critical support features that allow field technicians to operate effectively in the field, even with limited connectivity
- Features modern HTML5 technology that is device and software agnostic for quick deployment, scalability, and support across a wide range of mobile devices
For more information on ARRIS ServAssure Wi-Fi Solutions and WorkAssure Mobile, visit ARRIS at SCTE 2013—Booth #868.
ARRIS is a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. Its powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect – with each other and with their favorite content. The Company's vision and expertise continue to drive the industry's innovations, as they have for more than 60 years. Headquartered north of
ARRIS and the ARRIS Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ARRIS Enterprises, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © ARRIS Enterprises, Inc. 2013. All rights reserved.
Kalia Farrell, +1-215-323-1059, Kalia.email@example.com