|View printer-friendly version|
ARRIS (Booth #2802) will showcase through solution demonstrations and speaker presentations how it can assist operators in delivering the ultimate customer experience with the highest quality of service, while achieving their business objectives and transitioning to converged IP services.
"Consumer demand for seamless communications and entertainment, when and where they choose across multiple devices, provides network operators with a great opportunity," said
Live demonstrations and scheduled events in the ARRIS exhibit will showcase next generation broadband solutions while providing a superior customer experience and minimizing operational expense. Solutions on display include:
- The ARRIS DOCSIS® 3.0 Cable Edge Router Portfolio – delivering more bandwidth than ever through expanded channel bonding technology.
- The Touchstone® Telephony and Data Gateway Family of wireless gateways – featuring 16 and 24 downstream channel bonding with Dual Band Concurrent Wi-Fi® and integrated MoCA. These new high performance telephony and data gateways provide a complete solution for the evolving in home networking needs of customers.
- The ARRIS Whole Home Solution –a centralized DOCSIS 3.0 triple-play gateway solution consisting of a media gateway, players, Moxi® user interface and cloud services portal, that takes the personalization and management of home entertainment and media to an entirely new level.
- The ARRIS Media Services Platform MSP2800 – featuring high density QAM application, CCAP migration ability, video content grooming and ad insertion operations.
- The ARRIS ServAssure™ Network Monitoring and WorkAssure™ Workforce Management tools – proactively optimizing network operations, reducing cost and complexity, and ensuring a premium customer experience.
In addition to the live demonstrations, virtual interactive touch-screen stations in the booth will exhibit how ARRIS opens up new revenue streams for operators across their network, such as the ARRIS Multi Screen Advertising solution, which extends existing TV advertising to multiple screens; advanced Optical solutions that simplify node splits in HFC access networks; and ARRIS Wi-Fi® indoor and outdoor solutions that provide superior performance for Metro Wi-Fi, hospitality and commercial businesses.
ARRIS continues its strong commitment to support the industry's education and best-practices efforts with seven engineering executives selected by the Expo Program Committee to present technical papers as follows:
"Reviewing Cloud-Based versus Home Gateway-Based IP Migration Strategies" will be presented by ARRIS CTO
"DOCSIS Unlimited" will be presented by
"PON Unlimited" will be presented by
"Emerging Video Coding and Streaming Technologies" will be presented by
"When 'All Digital' requires 'All Analog' Performance: Preparing the Access Network for Next Generation QAM Formats" will be presented by Venk Mutalik during the workshop session "Is Your Network Capable of Handling the Next Generation of Services?" The presentation will be part of the Network and Technical Operations track.
"HFC Spectrum Planning in the Era of the HSD Bandwidth Explosion" will be presented by CTO
For more information about ARRIS activities or expert availability at the SCTE EXPO 2012, visit:
and for more info on technical papers, visit:
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of communications and IP technologies that support broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver and monitor advanced video, data and voice subscriber services, including whole home video across multiple screens, ultra high-speed data, personalized advertising and carrier-grade telephony. Headquartered near
Alex Swan, ARRIS Media Relations, +1-678-473-8327, firstname.lastname@example.org