|View printer-friendly version|
SUWANEE, Ga., April 20, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- ARRIS (Nasdaq: ARRS)will demonstrate its expanding portfolio of broadband products and solutions at Booth #639 at the NCTA's Cable Show 2010 in the Los Angeles Convention Center, May 11-13. Among the demonstrations at the ARRIS booth will be:
- The ARRIS Whole Home entertainment and information media experience.
- 3DTV, Interactive applications, advanced encoding, decoding and compression capabilities.
- The ConvergeMedia(TM) Unified Video Delivery Platform and Three Screen vision which delivers content to any device at any time, as well as enabling advanced and linear advertising insertion.
- Industry-leading DOCSIS(R) 3.0 broadband solutions which support tomorrow's IP video networks while delivering a superior customer experience today.
- The new 1 GHz-capable CHP CORWave(TM) Dual Density Forward Transmitter, which reduces physical footprint by 50%, reduces power consumption, preserves fiber assets and enables multiple services.
- WorkAssure(TM) and ServAssure(TM) network and remote workforce assurance solutions that simplify the delivery and management of complex services while driving down operational costs.
- Wireless & Fixed Mobile Convergence products that support the evolution of today's HFC telephony services towards convergence and the introduction of mobile voice services.
- ARRIS Chairman and CEO Bob Stanzione will be inducted into the Cable TV Pioneers Association, May 10th;
- the ARRIS Moxi(R) whole home DVR solution will be displayed in two areas within the NCTA's "My World" Exhibit
- ARRIS band 'The Solutions' will compete in the Battle of the Bands at the Club Nokia, Tuesday May 11th from 8:00PM - Midnight.
ARRIS speakers during the conferences are:
- Ayham Al-Banna, Staff System Architect, Office of the CSO, making two presentations during the "Capacity for Change" session, Wednesday May 12, 11:00AM - Noon
- Ken Wright, ARRIS CTO, moderating & Mike Emmendorfer, Senior Director Solution Architecture & Strategy, Office of the CSO, speaking at the "Generation Next" session, Wednesday May 12, 2:00PM - 3:00PM
- Mark Bugajski, VP, Advanced Technology, speaking at the "Bit Players" session, Wednesday May 12, 3:00PM - 4:00PM
- Craig Coogan, Director of Product Management, conducting a workshop on "DOCSIS 3.0 for Cable Technology Professionals" Thursday, May 13, 3:30PM - 4:45PM
For more info, visit http://www.arrisi.com/events.
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of technology supporting triple- and quad-play broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver reliable telephony, demand driven video, next-generation advertising and high-speed data services. ARRIS products expand and help grow network capacity with access and outside plant construction equipment, reliably deliver voice, video and data services and assure optimal service delivery for end customers. Headquartered in Suwanee, GA, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Suwanee; Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Kirkland, WA; State College, PA; Wallingford, CT; Waltham, MA; Cork, Ireland; and Shenzhen, China, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.