|View printer-friendly version|
Highlights of the demonstrations to be presented at CCBN booth #2402 in Hall 2 and in the AVIT Technology booth #8A201 are:
- The ARRIS Three-Screen On Demand Vision, where consumers can access their entertainment and information choices on their preferred device (TV, computer or wireless smartphone), over the same IP network.
- The ARRIS ConvergeMedia(TM) Application Platform and XMS distribution platform.
- DOCSIS 3.0 Wideband services capable of delivering in excess of 100 Mbp/s data speeds via the C4(R) CMTS and WBM 760 and TM722 Touchstone(R) Wideband Voice and Data Modems. Also displayed will be the smaller, high density, chassis-based C4c(TM) CMTS.
- Advanced Video on Demand and Switched Digital Video applications with the ARRIS D5(TM) Universal Edge QAM.
- As the world's leading supplier of Voice over IP, ARRIS will display its VoIP solutions using the C4 CMTS and Touchstone Wideband E-MTAs .
- The ARRIS ServAssure Advanced Assurance solution - an intelligent network management and planning software suite that collects and analyzes network performance data from CMTS and CPE devices.
- HFC Access & Transport solutions, including the ARRIS Converged Headend Platform; CORWave and CORWave II multi wavelength solutions; FTTMax RFoG and EPON fiber network solutions; Opti Max fully segmentable 1 GHz Nodes; and Flex Max 1 GHz amplifiers perfectly suited to optimizing bandwidth capacity and performance for the Chinese HFC market.
Additionally, ARRIS executives and platform specialists will be attending the event. To arrange meetings or schedule interviews, please contact Tracy Xu at +86-21-51162844 (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information on the CCBN, please visit: www.ccbn.cn or www.ccbn.tv
ARRIS is a global communications company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of technology supporting triple- and quad-play broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver reliable telephony, demand driven video, next-generation advertising and high-speed data services. ARRIS products expand and help grow network capacity with access and outside plant construction equipment, reliably deliver voice, video and data services and assure optimal service delivery for end customers. Headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Atlanta; Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Kirkland, WA; State College, PA; Wallingford, CT; Waltham, MA; Cork, Ireland; and Shenzhen, China, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.