|View printer-friendly version|
SUWANEE, Ga., July 19, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --
ARRIS (Nasdaq: ARRS) today announced that it will demonstrate its video, data, fixed and wireless voice solutions to Brazilian cable operators at Stand D-4 during the ABTA Cable Exhibition and Conference in Sao Paulo, Brazil, August 10-12, 2010.
Visitors to the ARRIS stand will see:
- Advanced Multi Wavelength Fiber solutions that provide additional network capacity, reduced headend footprint and energy efficiency with up to 32 wavelengths on a single fiber, plus the latest solutions for EPON and RFoG architectures.
- The ARRIS Fixed Mobile Convergence solution -- which brings mobile voice, messaging and data services to the cable operator's portfolio
- The latest DOCSIS 3.0-based headend and customer premises devices for home and business customers, featuring the industry-leading C4(R) CMTS and the newest Touchstone(R) voice and data modems and gateways.
- Advanced video encoding and decoding and 4:1 HD Compression capabilities
- A Next Generation multimedia home gateway based on the critically-acclaimed Moxi(R) User Interface and set-top-box design
- Real-time, intelligent network, service and remote workforce management communications systems to minimize operational expenses.
Additionally, ARRIS engineers will deliver a technical presentation at the conference entitled: "Enabling Operators to Meet Consumer Demand for Converged Home Network and IP Content and Services". The presentation will take place at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, August 10th.
For more information on ARRIS at ABTA or to schedule a meeting, please visit: http://www.arrisi.com/get/abta
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver reliable telephony, demand driven video, next-generation advertising and high-speed data services. Headquartered in Suwanee, GA, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Atlanta; Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Kirkland, WA; State College, PA; Wallingford, CT; Waltham, MA; Cork, Ireland; and Shenzhen, China, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.