|View printer-friendly version|
The ARRIS booth will highlight:
- The C4(R) CMTS' DOCSIS(R) 3.0 Upstream and Downstream Channel Bonding capabilities that deliver data speeds in excess of 100 Mbp/s Upstream and 320 Mbp/s Downstream.
- ARRIS optical access and transport solutions, the CHP (Converged Head End Platform) with CORWave(TM) multi wavelength transmitters, CORView(TM) Element Management Systems, Opti Max 3100 and 4100 1 GHz segmentable nodes.
- New optical products designed for hybrid and fiber-deep architectures, including CORWave II multi wavelength transmitters supporting up to 16 independent 1 GHz transport streams and reaches of up to 65 km; as well as the FTTMax RFoG Optical Network Units and FTTMax(TM) E-PON Optical Line Terminals and Optical Network Units.
- Advanced transcoding and video compression capabilities utilizing the ARRIS EGT VIPr(TM) and Encore dual-pass video encoder.
- ARRIS Managed Content Distribution architectures through the ARRIS ConvergeMedia(TM) management platform.
- The ARRIS Fixed Mobile Convergence platform for seamless mobile to fixed-line voice transfer.
Additionally, Todd Kessler, ARRIS VP of Product Management, will speak in the afternoon session on March 4th, giving a talk on: 'New Technologies for Enhancing Digital Cable TV's Market Competitiveness'.
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of technology supporting quad-play broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver carrier-grade telephony, network video processing, whole home video, demand driven video, next-generation advertising, network and workforce management solutions, access and transport architectures and ultra high-speed data services. Headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Suwanee; Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Kirkland, WA; State College, PA; Wallingford, CT; Waltham, MA; Cork, Ireland; and Shenzhen, China, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.