|View printer-friendly version|
The Moxi Web Services API provides a full featured and RESTful command and control-interface enabling authorized partners to implement functions such as:
- Media Player remote control
- Remote control key press interaction
- Playing of linear and recorded content
- Mobile device pairing for authorization
The Moxi SDK provides tools to create unique branding options within the Moxi User Interface including name, logo, and application placement within the application store. In combination, the Moxi SDK and Moxi Web Services API provide operators and third party developers a rich development environment to create value added applications driving further customization and service differentiation and ultimately stronger customer retention.
ARRIS Features iPad® App at NCTA 2012
At the upcoming NCTA Cable Show, ARRIS will also showcase a mobile application for the iPad that utilizes the new Moxi SDK and Moxi Web Services API to enable new ways for consumers to interact with the ARRIS Whole Home Solution, including the ability to remotely access and schedule recordings.
"We strive to deliver value to our customers and help them deliver an engaging and desirable consumer experience," said
The capabilities of current Moxi software have found wide acceptance with early users of the ARRIS Whole Home Solution including Wow!, Shaw, Bend Broadband, and Buckeye Cable. Designed to satisfy the most demanding digital cable entertainment enthusiasts, the Whole Home System is a flexible, easy-to-use platform for consumers to experience a full range of digital entertainment services and to effortlessly discover, experience, and share HD and SD media.
The ARRIS IP Video Architecture Solution includes:
- The ARRIS Whole Home Solution -- a converged voice, data, and video platform consisting of media and transport gateways, players, operating systems, middleware, and user interfaces, all developed and supported by ARRIS.
- The ARRIS Media Gateway and Media Player -- state-of-the-art hardware platforms supporting DOCSIS® 3.0, carrier grade PacketCable™ voice, IPv6, and residential gateway functions, including DTCP-IP and DLNA, for integration with ARRIS Moxi video software and other manufacturers' middleware and user interface systems.
- The ARRIS Moxi video software solutions – middleware, user interface, and cloud services solutions for integration into ARRIS or other manufacturers' hardware.
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of communications and IP technologies that support broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver and monitor advanced video, data and voice subscriber services, including whole home video across multiple screens, ultra high-speed data, personalized advertising and carrier-grade telephony. Headquartered near
Alex Swan, ARRIS Media Relations, +1-678-473-8327, +1-404-307-5485, firstname.lastname@example.org