|View printer-friendly version|
"Every year at CES, the industry converges to chart the course of innovation in consumer entertainment," said
ARRIS will debut award-winning connectivity and media solutions that are driving the next wave of industry growth by empowering service providers to deliver the experiences that consumers demand today, while anticipating the ones they'll want tomorrow.
Delivering Your Media,
ARRIS addresses consumer demand for more personalized, relevant, and mobile experiences with multi-device streaming solutions and a user experience platform that helps service providers personalize and monetize tomorrow's content experiences.
The next step for multiscreen. Integrating full ad insertion capabilities into the premier end-to-end portfolio for multiscreen delivery.
- Merchandiser content marketing, featuring full integration with the leading content recommendation engines for unprecedented choice in personalizing and monetizing multiscreen content
- Cross-Platform Ad Insertion, helping to more effectively connect advertisers and marketers to TV viewers through the delivery of targeted ad and regionalized programming through any service, on any device.
- Synchronized Content for the Second Screen, bringing engaging advertising, driving impulse purchases and serving relevant content to subscribers, wherever they are.
- Media Services Platform (MSP) for multiscreen video services and advanced advertising, selected by telecommunications provider MTS to deliver localized ads to Canadian viewers
- Personalized navigation solutions: DreamGallery, Moxi® User Interface, and RDK
- SecureMedia® Encryptonite ONE™ HLS+, offering secure ABR content distribution that now supports Fan TV— maker of the new Fan TV set-top box, which integrates OTT and traditional TV programming into one, universal guide
- MS4000 multiscreen media streamer with Sling Media technology
Transforming the Entertainment Experience
As the retail leader in cable modems/gateways, ARRIS is solving the complexity of delivering content to the burgeoning connected device ecosystem with scalable Wi-Fi® and connectivity solutions—from award-winning cable modems and gateways to Wi-Fi adapters—that are paving the way for tomorrow's entertainment experiences.
A selection of new Wi-Fi and wired connectivity solutions for delivering content throughout the entire home.
- SURFboard® Wireless Cable Modem Gateways: SBG6580, SBG6782AC (2014 CES Innovation Award Winner)
- SURFboard ® SMART Video Adapters
- MoCA ® Wi-Fi Adapters
- Ultra-Broadband (D3.0) Cable Modems: SB6183, SB6482
Part of the industry-leading ARRIS portfolio, this showcase of whole-home and advanced gateways represents the evolution of the traditional set-top—serving as the new hub for distributing content to the growing connected device ecosystem in the home.
- DCX3600 advanced video gateway
- XG-1 next-generation gateway behind the Comcast X1 experience
- MG2402 RDK-based whole-home network and entertainment gateway
- MG5000 whole-home entertainment center
Powering Smarter Networks
ARRIS empowers service providers to fully realize the potential of today's entertainment technology through a portfolio of innovative video compression, transcoding, and bandwidth optimization technologies that enable future services like Ultra HD and complex multiscreen deployments with unprecedented efficiency.
More Content on More Screens:
- Video compression: HEVC SE-7000, delivering Ultra HD as well as unprecedented operational efficiencies and new pathways for delivering enhanced multiscreen experiences
- Transcoding: GT-3 MBR Transcoder
- Video streaming & packaging: AVP100 Adaptive Video Packager
- Efficiencies in the cloud: nDVR
ARRIS Speakers at CES
Sean McCarthyspeaking on Broadband Unlimited panel: "Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice: Lessons Learned on 4K‟ – 4-5:00 p.m. PT, January 6, North Hall: Room N256 Ian Greenblattspeaking on Digital Hollywood panel: "NexGen Entertainment Home Experience‟ – Noon-1:00 p.m. PT January 8, North Hall: Room N260 Derek Elderspeaking on "The Internet of Things: Connected Home Platforms & Devices" – Noon-1:15 p.m. PT, January 7, North Hall: Room N264
ARRIS is a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. Its powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect – with each other and with their favorite content. The Company's vision and expertise continue to drive the industry's innovations, as they have for more than 60 years. Headquartered north of
ARRIS and the ARRIS Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ARRIS Enterprises, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © ARRIS Enterprises, Inc. 2013. All rights reserved.
Media, Jeanne Russo, +1-215-323-1880, Jeanne.Russo@arrisi.com, or Kalia Farrell, +1 215-323-1059, Kalia.Farrell@arrisi.com