|View printer-friendly version|
Converged Video, Voice and High Speed Data Portfolio Engineered to Bring New Revenue Opportunities to European Cable Operators
Additionally, ARRIS' VP, Advanced Technologies Mark Bugajski will speak on
the technology panel: "Any Video to any Device in the Home - Future-proof HFC
Networks fit for the surging Bandwidth Demand" at
Among the demonstrations on display at the ARRIS booth will be:
- Carrier grade, remotely monitored voice services with converged data speeds routinely in excess of 100 Mbp/s in the Downstream and Upstream, using the DOCSIS 3.0 ARRIS C4(R) CMTS platform, in tandem with Touchstone(R) Wideband Modems, and the ServAssure network management software.
- The ARRIS ConvergeMedia(TM) On Demand and Addressable Advertising platform, consisting of the ConvergeMedia Management System Distribution Platforms and the ConvergeMedia Advanced Advertising and Digital Program Insertion platforms, along with the D5(TM) Universal Edge QAM for distributing On Demand content in an HFC system.
- The CORWave(TM) multi-wavelength optical platform, which extends the utility of existing fibre services; CORView Element Management Software; the Opti Max 3100 1 GHz Segmentable Node and Opti Max 2100 Segmentable Fibre Deep Cabinet style Node; the Flex Max(R) FM401 Cabinet Distribution Amplifier and the FTTMax RFoG Optical Network Unit for triple play services and FTTMax EPON Optical Line Terminal and Optical Network Unit for PON-based Ethernet services.
- A DOCSIS 3.0 end-to-end solution providing
IPTVunicast services to PCs and IP STBs - illustrating the benefits of using native Variable Bit Rate in bonded channel HFC access.
- The ARRIS Fixed Mobility Convergence solution that allows cable operators with Mobile Virtual Network Operations to offload mobile voice and other traffic to the broadband network, greatly improving margins on their MVNO business.
For more information about the ARRIS demos at ANGA, please visit http://www.arrisi.com/get/anga.
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the
design, engineering and supply of broadband services for residential and
business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators
with the tools and platforms they need to deliver reliable telephony, demand
driven video, next-generation advertising and high-speed data services. ARRIS
products expand and help grow network capacity with access and outside plant
construction equipment, reliably deliver voice, video and data services and
assure optimal service delivery for end customers. Headquartered in Suwanee,
GA, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in