|View printer-friendly version|
Market research firm IDC reports that cloud-managed Wi-Fi is growing at double-digit rates year-over-year, making it the fastest growing segment of the Wi-Fi infrastructure market.1 More organizations are seeking out a cloud WLAN management solution for their distributed Wi-Fi sites due to its many advantages, including faster scalability, ease of management, and a pay-as-you-grow subscription model. The new Ruckus Cloud-Ready Specialization Program is designed to equip channel partners with the knowledge and resources required to address this growing demand and win new Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi customers.
"We are committed to helping channel partners differentiate themselves through our specialization programs," said
Benefits of the Ruckus Cloud-Ready Specialization Program
Available to Select- and Elite-level partners, the Cloud-Ready Specialization Program provides valuable incentives along with "white glove" sales and marketing support to help partners successfully win new Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi business. Exclusive benefits include:
- Promotional discounts for Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi.
- Market Development Funds (MDF)—partners who meet the program requirements are eligible for MDF to help support their marketing efforts.
- Sales leads for prospective clients—leads from organizations that have requested trials of Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi.
- Engineering and tech support—dedicated Ruckus Cloud experts, including account managers and technical experts, and access to 24/7 technical support, designed to ensure company and partner success.
- Ruckus Networks Cloud Specialization badge—recognizing your organization as an official Ruckus Cloud-Ready Specialization partner.
This program adds to the existing Ruckus Partner Specialization programs, including Smart Cities, Large Public Venue and Education programs.
"This is part of our ongoing commitment to building innovative programs to help our partners drive more value for customers in target markets," said
"The Ruckus Cloud-Ready Specialization program is a unique program that addresses customer requirements for cloud-managed Wi-Fi solutions," said Hans Van Ballaer, senior network engineer,
About Ruckus Networks
Ruckus Networks, an ARRIS company, is redefining connectivity around the globe. With our partners, we build secure wired and wireless access networks for organizations that place a premium on connectivity experiences for end-users as well as simplicity for IT.
Copyright © 2018 ARRIS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. Ruckus, Ruckus Networks, the Ruckus logo, and BeamFlex trademarks are registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other names and brands mentioned in this document or website may be claimed as the property of others.
1 WW Ethernet Switch and WLAN Custom Forecast by Vertical, 2017
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ruckus-launches-cloud-ready-specialization-program-for-channel-partners-300679846.html
SOURCE Ruckus Networks, an ARRIS company
Agnes Toan, Sr. Communications Manager, 408/250-1814