|View printer-friendly version|
The award-winning Moxi product line is now available in the following configurations and price-points:
- Three-tuner Moxi HD DVR: $599
- Three-tuner Moxi HD DVR + 1 Moxi Mate: $799
- Three-tuner Moxi HD DVR + 2 Moxi Mate: $999
- Moxi Mate multi-room player: $299
- Two-tuner Moxi HD DVR: $499
"Consumer electronics companies talk about multi-room convenience, but only the Moxi DVRs and Moxi Mates allow consumers to own the finest HD navigation, Internet entertainment and HD multi-room viewing experience available," said Richard Doherty, research director of the Envisioneering Group. "With its new triple and dual tuner pricing packages, ARRIS is giving consumers more price-performance choice than any other DVR supplier."
The Moxi HD DVR is designed to appeal to the most demanding digital cable entertainment enthusiasts. Some of its key attributes include:
- A native HD interface and Emmy(R) award-winning Moxi Menu
- Up to 75 hours of HD recording space or up to 300 hours at standard definition, and expandable to 6.5 Terabytes for up to 1000 hours of HD recording with an external eSATA drive
- Access to many Internet services consumers already use, such as Rhapsody(R), Flickr(R) and online video from Netflix(R), Hulu(TM), and YouTube(TM) via DLNA server software such as PlayOn(TM) (currently provided with purchase of a Moxi HD DVR at no charge) running on their PC
- Multi-room viewing with the Moxi Mate and the ability to record three channels simultaneously while watching a fourth recorded program on the three-tuner version of the Moxi HD DVR
- Remote and mobile browser scheduling to set recordings while away from home
- No monthly or lifetime DVR service fees, significantly reducing its total cost of ownership
- No in-menu advertisements
- MoxiNet for full-screen web browsing and Superticker(TM) --a Moxi proprietary ticker widget that provides information, such as weather, sports scores and news along the bottom of the screen
The Moxi HD DVR makes it easy for consumers to discover, experience and share high definition media from their digital cable provider, PCs on the home network, and the Internet.
For more details, technical specifications and screen images of the Moxi HD DVR and Moxi Mate, please visit: www.moxi.com. You can also follow Moxi on Twitter at www.twitter.com/moxi_hd or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/moxi.hd.
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of technology supporting triple- and quad-play broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver, reliable telephony, demand driven video, next-generation advertising and high-speed data services. ARRIS products expand and help grow network capacity with access and outside plant construction equipment, reliably deliver voice, video and data services and assure optimal service delivery for end customers. Headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Suwanee; Chicago, IL; Beaverton OR, Kirkland, WA; State College, PA; Wallingford CT; Waltham, MA; Cork, Ireland; and Shenzhen, China, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.
ARRIS, Moxi, and their respective logos are the trademarks of ARRIS. Emmy is the trademark of ATAS/NATA. Flickr and the Flickr logo are the trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. Rhapsody is the trademark of RealNetworks, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Recording capacity times can vary depending on content type and bit rates utilized by the provider. Stated recording capacities are calculated in typical usage scenarios. Certain future services may be offered at additional cost.